Visiting Arizona

One of things Jan and I look forward to doing together is spending a week in Arizona sort of celebrating our anniversary. The weather is cooler with temps in the sixties but the senery is always bueatiful.Align Right

We attended a Baptist church Sunday morning in Chandler close to where we are staying. They had three morning services.



One of the fun activities while on our visit to Phoenix was attending a Ritchie Bros. heavy equipment auction. Since everything we buy while while we're here must fit in a suitcase on an airplane Jan didn't have to worry about me buying anything.
I was able to get a Phoenix Raceway pitpass while attending a race there. It was fun to watch up close and even talk to folks in the pit.

Jan and I drove to the southern Arizona border one day and walked into Old Mexico. I asked Hebron if we could take his picture. He sells leather goods to provide for his wife and five daughters. When we met him last year during a similar visit he told me stories of his families life in Mexico.



Yuma is always a favorite place to visit. It's part of the Imperial Valley just across the river from southern California and is an agricultural town raising all kinds of vegtables.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Smell Of Tassels

Leave The Rest To Him

A Lasting Impact